4 DAYS MERU MOUNTAIN
Day 1: Arusha/Mariakamba Hut
Mt.Meru Park Gate – Mariakamba: 4-5 hours
after breakfast we pick you and drive to the starting Point. Having a hot lunch before start our walking through the mountain forest for 5 to 6 hours.Arrive at the camp and having warm water for washing before hot thing for drinking
Dinner and overnight at the camp, our tents is for double incase you request single tent.
Day 2: Mariakamba Hut – Saddle Hut
Mariakamba – Saddle Hut: 3-4 hours
After breakfast we will start our way to the next camp with stip part and some switch back along the way. This day is going to have strong sunlight. We will finish the forest and walking to the moorland where have no shade. It will need to apply sunscreen lotion several time. And when we arrive at the base camp saddle hut elevation of 3500m we I’ll enjoy our hot lunch then afternoon nap. Later afternoon we will do short walk to the little meru 3830m.and back to the camp for dinner and beefing about the summit time.
Day 3: Saddle Hut – Summit – Mariakamba Hut
is going to start at the middle of night
It will take as 9 hours from the base to the summit and coming back to the base. And this is depending on how fit you will be. Also climbing the mountain is not a competition your there to fulfill your goals walking pole pole is recommended.
After we come back from the summit will have like 1 hour rest and change you Summitt gear, the you can have something to eat like brunch, after we start our way back to the low elevation Miriakamba hut. Dinner and overnight at Miriakamba.
Day 4: Mariakamba Hut – Arusha
After having a breakfast we will continue way down to the bottom where will be our end of the trip. But before we will pass through the water fall and will walk very close to the animal then we drive back to the hotel.
- TWO NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN MOSHI/ARUSHA BED AND BREAKFAST.
- Return transportation from the mountain to the hotel
- Qualified guides with mountain crew
- National park fees
- Tents and sleeping mattresses
- Cutlery / Crockery / Eating utensils
- Mess tent (for dining) / Mini camping chairs / Tables / Candles
- Rescue fees
- Pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Guides, porters, cook, waiter salaries
- Boiled water on the mountain
- All meals on the mountain (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Guides, porters, waiter, cook accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
- Armed Ranger Fee.
- Airport transfers
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb
- Items of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- Emergency oxygen